It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today's Topic:....If you're not an optimist, you might as well give up now!

Word! It's Wednesday,

What Ho! Everybody!?  OK, forgive my springboard salutations. If you know me, you know that eventhough they were springboard, they were still very genuine (that's the type of guy I am). I find that at the times where I am at my lowest, I push even harder to put on not just a good face, but a happy one. I'm not sure where this strength comes from, but heavens to megatroid, I am very glad its in my possession.
  Without (what seems like) my bottomless bag of optimism, it's certain that life would just be one uncool situation after the other. ...one long miserable, self depricating, androgenous state of being. Thanks to being an eternal optimist, my glass is ALWAYS half full. I stare through the grey and see straight to the clear blue skies of happiness.  The motto"it always gets better" most certainly comes to mind.
  Why is my cup always running over? Think about it, what's the other option?....Exactly! They just aren't good enough.  Simply put: We think, therefore we are!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. You should smile more often. A lil shukin' and jivin' never hurt nobody...

    ReplyDelete