It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's OK to let the good times roll... Even past 30!!

It's okay to let the good times roll!!

Cheerio Everybody!,

I bring you well wishes and greatful thoughts on this the day between Friday and Sunday!  Last night, I had the great pleasure of meeting up with some old (but great) friends. Years had gone by and we pretty much picked up right where we left off...and where did we leave off?  We all left off in a world of carefree reckless abandonment and got toasty! At first I thought, man, I am 30 years old, I shouldn't party so hard. But as I surveyed  my friends (and now hardcore party mates) I noticed most of them were over 30 and were raging like the champs we were 5 years ago!
Only difference now...we just don't rebound as fast as we used too!  This morning was definitely slow motion until I got to the first powerade...and taking the Browns to the Superbowl (tmi?).
 So bring on the party, I'm still down...just allow me the next half of the day to get myself together!

Go Falcons!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment