It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

.....And it's a four day work week!

Salutaciones Everybody!,
First, I'd like to welcome Russia to my blog! I'm always excited to see my blog reach new parts of the world!  
Here in Atlanta, Ga. it was business as usual. I began teaching, my students began learning and suddenly all was right. I thought to myself, hmmph, not a bad day for a "Monday"!  ...But wait, it's Tuesaday!  Matter fact tomorrow is Thursday and that's pretty much the home stretch to the weekend! 
January has turned out to be quite the sweet month! That beings said, I do want to take a brief moment to recognize the reason for the short week and so much more...Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  Thank you Dr. King.
  Now that our week has been reduced to three days (I can't honestly count Friday as work...it's just a feeling ;) ) ..let that notion be your motivator to make it through the week. ...besides, to complain about a four day work week is just plain lazy!!!

Have a Banging Tuesday Everybody!

If you like my blog, please click the fan link at the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment