It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Friday, January 7, 2011

"I'm gone call you back"

Hello Folks!,
Today's topic is...."okay sure, I'll call you back!". How often have you said it (and really meant it?) but you just never called that person back? It's not that you don't want to talk to them, (for me) it's more that when so much time goes past, it seems like I have "timed out" on my window of opportunity to call. Then, there is the whole, having to listen to what a bad friend you are for taking the time to call! So why in the heck would you even return the call!?
Here's a tip, give folks a break when returning a call or set a time expectation that allows for a bit of flexibility. I bet you will receive
a lot more callbacks in the future.
Now, just because I think it's cool, here are the Top 7 reasons why in some cases you will never get a callback:
7. I didn't pay my phone bill
6. No message, no callback
5.I was having relations and never even noticed that you called...repeat for the next two hours and I cut the phone off anyways
4. I already ignored the first three calls, take the hint!
3. Sorry, it was just a one nightstand
2....cause it took me a month to get rid of you and what you gave me the last time we hooked up!
And the number one reason:1)- cause I ain't got no damn money to lend you!

Have a Great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment