It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cabin Fever...more like stress reliever!

Tremendous Thursday to you all!  So ladies and gentlemen it's official - My snowcation has lasted for 5 days. While I've had an outstanding time...wait, I won't go back to work until Tuesday!!! It's sick, but ...I'll take the vacation.
   Today's Topic:  To live in a world of 24 hour entertainment...  By being snowed in, I have become very thankful for all the entertainment that is available to me. From SHOtime, to On Demand, my dvr, me NOT watching all the most current movies online, online spades, Tap Tap revenge4 (so addictive), watching cars spin out in front of my apt, talking on the phone, my Iphone, the blockbuster box in front of th QT that I've been walking to for fun and my bad habit.....baking brownies and crushing them up in a bowl of ice vanilla ice cream, it's been a week of near hedonism!
Dear Weather...please melt the snow, before cabin fever officially takes over and I decide to never ever ever ever ever leave the apartment!!

P.S. - shout out to Drew W.!  You're my boy Blue! (that was in no way forced or cohersed) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment