It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Miraculous Monday!!!

Miraculous Monday!

Welcome to my UK and Indonesian readers!! ...Today, here in Atlanta, Georgia, the place is covered in snow .
To boot, I found out earlier today that covered in snow means NO WORK until Wednesday!! Yeah, I'm down with that! You're most definitely not going to hear me complain about two cable filled, comfort food eating, online spading debauchery days that could only be had by not being able to drive or go anywhere.
I did however get the chance to walk to the QT around the corner from me. It's not that the wind was whipping, it was just that the overwhelming amounts of ice and snow made simple walking treacherous. I watched car after truck after car get stuck, spin out or simply slide over a thick sheet of ice that covered the streets out and around my complex. This walk reaffirmed my notion of not venturing out to drive! Kudos to QT for having plenty of pet food and snacks to hold me over to warmer times!

Have a great evening!

Follow my blog and become a fan at : http://30yotada.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment