It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Working with good folks makes the Monday better!

Good Monday Everybody!,

Here in America, our work week starts with Monday. Unfortunately (for the working) this doubles as the day where we do most of our moaning and groaning. However, for the last several Mondays, I've been most pleasantly surprised!
  Ive been so surprised, that it made me wonder just how is it that my Monsterous Mondays have turned into Miraculous Mondays!?  The answer was easy...I happen to be fortunate enough to work with outstanding friends and people! One of my co workers has been one of my bestfriends for over ten years. The other's have been acquaintances or just folks you've grown to trust. Either way, by the time were done busting jokes....half the day has already run it's course!
 All I have to say....what a difference your co workers can make!

Have a Great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment