It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it.....get me a day off!

Cheers Everybody!,

I'd just like to send a special shout out to my readers in Canada, The Phillipines and India! Thanks so much for reading (and ofcourse big ups to my American comrades)! Well, wherever you are at, I hope that you all fall under what I'm under tonight: the hope that it will snow hard enough to get me the Monday off.
Oh if dancing could make the snow fall, I'd be reeboking,Roger rabitting,running manning,kid and playing, typewriting,prepping,whopping,dougeying,swagg surfing,jerking (the dance you pervs),snakeing (again the dance!),cabbage patching,rag topping,eastlake meadowing,tickingest brother you've ever seen tonight!
And to those who have to work tomorrow...I hope your Monday flies by! D@mn Mondays! That could be a whole nother posting!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment