It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Surprise!

Surprise!
 
After a week that seemed to be shorter than my daily lunch hour, it is Friday!  I have been so into the week where I have practically forgotten that today after work means I get to rest for the weekend.  Then when I think through things further, I may even get a three or four day weekend.  In short "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"!  That's right, inclimate weather for you you, means no work for meezey (me).
  Oh and how about the word for the weekend is "Surprise"!  As in I hope I am "surprised" by having a three or four day weekend, I hope I am "surprised" by a hot admirer, I hope one of my friends stops by with a shareable "surprise" and there is always "surprise" ....you done won the lotto (the surprise I am always constantly hoping and waiting for).
 
I hope all of you have a good "surprise" having Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment