It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today's Topic: Naps...Mother Nature's curve ball

Good Sunday to you All!

First off I would like to welcome our Vietnamese readers, United Arab Emirates readers, our Germany readers and our Australian readers. I am excited and humbled to have you all read my blog!!

Welp Folks, it's 410am in Atlanta GA. Usually from the hours of around 11pm to 7am I am sleep (I grew up with parents in the military...now I wake up early everyday!). However today, I am wide awake! "Why" you might ask?  Because I took a three and a half hour nap around 10pm!  
  It was an accident! I was watching movies and hanging with friends and the next thing you know, I'm waking up at 10pm like it's 630pm!  This isn't the first time I've fallen victim to an impromptu state of unexpected rest.  The menacing nap has spoiled  me making birthday parties, weddings (no, not yours AC), hangout sessions with Mom, free club entry,...never anything bad have you! Never...oh I took a nap and I missed traffic or oh I took a nap now I'm in time for dinner!  Admittedly, I'm salty that I'm up now, but at least I don't have to work till Monday.
So yeah....Naps...Mother Nature's tricky little energizer...whether you wanted it or not!

Have a Fantastic Day!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment