It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Say it wichya chest!"

Today's Topic: "Say it wichya chest!"

Good Wednesday Everybody,

  It's been a whopper of a day for me! I taught from bell to bell (like usual), I attended four meetings, I've made pertinent phone calls, redeemed my checkcard's rewards and finally made it home. I hungout with a Homie and afterwards I was left sitting in my plush leather recliner (fitted just right by me). 
With all the possible rejections and no's I couldve received today...with all the low and tiresome feelings I couldve suffered I thought:  .... Sometimes, you have to look everything and everybody up and down and "Say it with your chest!" (coined by one of my favorite comedians Kevin Hart). Literally it means to tell someone something, like you REALLY REALLY mean it!  Sometimes if you don't use your big boy/girl voice, people take you for a Foogazey (coined in the movie Donnie Brascoe). Forgettaboutit!

At any rate, Cheers to a peaceful and restful Hump Day!

PS...Viewings thumbs up to lastnights NCIS and The Syfy channel's attempt to be cool with their show Being Human!

No comments:

Post a Comment