It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today's Topic:  You will be missed!!

  Good Tuesday Everybody... 
  Actually, it's a Tough Tuesday folks. I lost a very close friend and even worse, my friends have lost a Mother. I will not began to tell the details, just understand the death was untimely and deeply saddening.
  Oddly enough, an assignment I gave out today (it was in the lesson plans) was about what type of legacy do you want to lead (we just finished reading Beowolf). I haven't read any of the responses as of yet, as they were due at the end if class.  However, as such a terrible event has occurred, I'd like to be what Connie is to me and many other of my friends.....MISSED.
  Enjoy the ones you love an appreciate them often...

Have a good evening!

R.I.P. - C.H.R. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment