It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can you be the one who ends a relationship and still be considered to be a good person?

Is there a way to break up and still be considered a good guy?

  Good Wednesday to you all! I'm still cabin fevered here in Tucker, trying to enjoy my snowcation. I ventured out to the grocery store, the gas station, then directly back home. It's still pretty treacherous out on the roads and sidewalks here.   While walking, a question popped into my head: Can you be a good guy AND be the one who ends a relationship?
   My first answer (naturally) was, "yes". But, I consider myself to be a good guy and I'll be damned if I ever broke it off and I felt like a good guy or was called one either!!!  Oh I've tried being honest (leads to crying and then passive resentment), I've tried the it's me and not you bit (ironically it was me being honest again....but that leads to being called a liar and a coward), I've tried not returning phone calls (don't do it, they go psycho!!!), I've even tried the "were not compatible bit" (only problem there is that we were..I just didn't care for a few if your ways).  
So let me get this straight, telling someone that you'd just rather be friends an that's it...makes you an "@ss hole"?!?  If, that's the case I might as well be a jerk anyways and call it how it is: "you gave it up to quickly" (I've lost 79% interest), "you got caught lying"(and you didn't even have to lie..and now I don't wan to address it), "you weren't who you said you were online" (go back and read the d@mn profile description and try coming back as that), "I hate having to kiss you on a regular basis" (do you even brush your teeth?), "you didn't tell me about the four kids part and we've been kicking it for months!". 
Now, wouldn't you'd rather have the jerk back?  Good grief!


Have a kicking Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment