It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back on Deck

Whew, it's Wednesday,

Welcome Folks!  Every now and then something eventful happens that throws you off track.  Sometimes its good and sometimes, not so much.  When its not so much, you take time to deal with the situation and then....you get Back On Deck.
Not just a little back on deck, but "all the way (in my Travis Porter voice) turnt up".  Track team started spring conditioning, my students did well on a difficult test and ...best of all, with the new conditioning, I will instantly drop a guaranteed 10lbs.  Go Tada Go!  To make things even better, I took advantage of a Comcastic deal and added on the internets (now I pay for it) for the same price I was paying for normal cable. .....Let's take it further...I just scored a ticket to the Kevin Hart meet and greet comedy show.  Oh yeah, im all about being Back on Deck!
So, now that im all aboard, back to the blogging as usual...and gripping and ripping life...even after 30!

Talk to you tomorrow World!

No comments:

Post a Comment