It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Friday, February 18, 2011

My monthly "Top Ten Things I've figured out now that I am 30." list !*!

Teflon Thursday to Everybody (let it slide right on off)!,

 Good afternoon Everybody.  Today has been pretty hectic.  Maybe less hectic and a bit more disheveled.  There were pitches thrown my way and I made a hefty contact with each one.  All in all, I can safely call the day a success.  I hope it went the same for all of you.  Just think, tomorrow is Friday and for some of us that means a much needed rest.
  For the sakes of good cheer and me starting a monthly "tradition" if you will, welcome:


The Top Ten Things I've figured out now that I am 30 list!

10.  Gas for your car is a legitimate bill that you should put money aside for each check
9.  A freezer without ice is a home "no no"
8.  Letting go of petty things are easy when you look at the consequences first
7.  My parents are starting to age!
6.  I do not like watermelon anymore (the aftertaste makes me nauseous)
5.  Antacids must be present before I eat : hot wings, hot sauce, tomato sauce, pizza, onion rings
4.  The Golden Rule still holds strong (it's my mantra)
3.  Watching the morning news is like reading the daily newspaper
2.  Music is not as well written today as it was when I was younger (I sound old just saying that)
1.  Patience is the name of the game....when to use it or lose it!

Have a Merry Friday Eve

Follow my blog by clicking the follow tab on the top of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment