It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Today's Topic: It's your ex...what makes you think I want to talk to them!?! ...and why are you still talking to them?

 Salutations Everybody,



This has been a rip roaring day. I mean, it started off great! I woke up in a good mood, go to work on time...and then, everything turned out not so cool. Commitments were broken, my job made the news, my colleagues are going through "it"....and now my personal life just hit a "whoopsie daisy".
  Why is it that folks can't let their ex's go? I mean it, dagnabbit, why even attempt to start a new relationship if you're not even over the last one?  Then to make matters even worse, you try to tell me: oh, this is just my friend! No it's not! I mean y'all have done the horizontal bop...that ain't just friends. ... And, I definitely don't want to hangout and be friends!
  Simply put, they are your ex for a reason. Remember the love...that's fine, however don't bring an ex into the new relationship arena...it's tacky, rude and inconsiderate!

Have a great Thursday...besides, at least someone should

No comments:

Post a Comment