It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Watch and Observe!


Merry Merry Monday to you all!,

Whoa, was today a whopper!  I woke up at 4am (I am supposed to wake up at 545am), I hit the ground running at work, I covered for others, I attended a meeting AND coached my track team.  By the way, did I mention, we lifted weights and went on a 1.5 mile run!?  ....yup, me too!  I'm not even going to mention the shenanigan run I made after work!  If this were 1995, I would be in style if I referred to this Monday as a Head Bussa Monday!  As it is now 2011 and I still use that term...I'm suddenly reminded that..mmmmhmmm, I'm 30!

As I went through my hectic and yet enlightening day, I made myself proud.  There were so many instances where pockets of temptation (to do wrong) existed.  From frivolous complaining, to disobeying rules, to avoiding gossip, the day was jammed packed with holes of negativity.  I simply, watched and observed!  That's right, I decided that that was not the type of characteristics I wish to draw into my day.  Today, I understood that my plate of growth had absolutely no space for getting caught up! 
  Did the day kick my butt?  A little.  Do I have any pangs of conscience or anxiety over a bad decision today?  Nope!  Why?  Cause I simply watched and observed! 

p.s.  when you do watch and observe, it's amazing how easy it is to learn and understand a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment