It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cause sometimes you need to have a good time

Super Saturday Everybody,

Welp, it looks like I have fallen through the same routine of my Saturday life.  I wake up at my normal time (as if I am going to work), I curse my internal alarm clock and then I proceed to *bake* breakfast.  Now, that wouldnt be a terrible routine (I did catch some great stand up comedy) that was on the DVR and was laughing around 5am this morning. However, I went to sleep around 7am and woke up around 12pm.  Got to be more careful!
However, there came a point today that my friends and I couldv'e said..."we aint doing nothing".  That's the easy way to go.  But, sometimes, you have to be the friend to say, nope, we need to go out!  If only to keep ourselves sane and out of "real" trouble!  So tonight, it's Hookah and possibly going out someplace else night!  The first step to an adventure, is just the simple execution of a thought.  Sometimes, you just have to be the friend who is the motivation.  ....besides, think about it, don't you appreciate when a friend picks you up when youre down.  Takes a good friend, to be a good friend sometimes!


I hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment