It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

When did you start cussing (cursing)?

Monsterous Monday to you All,

   Hello Everybody!  This Monday flew by!  I mean, it seems as though I was just taking a shower and packing a breakfast of an oatmeal raisin granola bar and yogurt for breakfast this morning.  It seems as though I was just teaching grammar and setting the class into debate teams and helping them to prepare a thorough debate.  All of a sudden I am on the sofa laughing at dvr'd Bernie Mac (R.I.P Mac Man).  ...then my laughter stopped.  All of sudden I recall when a student of mine told me " You doing too much! Shut the f*ck up Mr...".

  Wait...first thing's first...how do you cuss out someone and still address them as "Mr"!?  I'm just saying. (Cuss or Curse words are bad words or swear words that are considered socially vulgar and riskee to use especially in the public)  Okay, back on subject (cough cough), it wasn't the physical cussing out itself that got me.  It was how hard she was cussing at such an age.  Sure, I was cussing in my freshman year, however I didn't dare cuss at Teacher.  Furthermore, it made me wonder how old was I when I began to cuss on a normal basis (not that I do so now...don't judge me!)?
  I know of some instances where kids hear words and repeat it when they are younger.  Im not talking about you poor unsheltered semi abused souls.  Im talking about when did you really began to use cuss words on a regular basis?
  I was in the 7th grade when I began to cuss in school.  I knew better to let an adult hear that language come out my mouth!  That being said, half the reason I used such language was because my friends spoke in such a way that cussing was practically necessary.  Not to mention, my favorite rap groups made cussing sound so righteous, that I had to be down as well ...b!tch (see)!  Now, dont go thinking I blame rap for me cussing.  I am just telling it how I recall the process.  I am still down with cussing (in appropriate settings only).  Either for emphasis or because it's the exact right word for the right time or situation.  The issue is when cussing becomes your first language!    
  Don't be that guy or girl!  Nobody wants to hear you out in public cussing all loud and belligerently.  If you do not have respect for yourself, please at least have respect for the others around you. 

Have a Fantastic Evening...WYBA's!!! (take a guess!)

Become fan of my blog by clicking the "Follow" button on the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment