It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Today's Topic: Work hard.......PLAY HARD!

Forever Friday to Everyone,



  Talk about a fly by week!  I woke up on Monday and it seems like I didn't get to sleep until Thursday.  I'm all smiles though because its been a great week.  It was not so much a great week, just because of the rapidity of the clock, but because the week was full of productivity!

  Tests were taken, meetings were held, presentations were demonstrated, practice was executed and my personal life seems to have spiked up a bit. To boot, I've began Spring conditioning, so the losing the pounds gained from October through February is well under way.

  So, what am I getting at?  I am getting at the balance of life.  Sure, I have been square edged throughout the week.  Sure, I've graded papers, called parents and have generally been "Mr. Responsible".  But now, ....now, it is the weekend!  My first thought was to just take it easy and have a restful night.  However, the truth be told...I did that all through the week.  It is now the weekend and that means it is time for the balance of PLAYING HARD when you have WORKED HARD!

 That's right, I mean, all work and no play makes for a stressful and dull life.  If you have earnestly put the work in all week, then please do not for get to pat yourself on the back as a reward and PLAY HARD!  It's simple, cause you deserve it.  If you do not treat yourself well, then how can you expect for anyone else to do so either!?

Have a Great Friday.....PLAY HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment