It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Your dog did it, now pick it up! ...Oh and there is a conspiracy a brewing.

Terrific Tuesday to you All,

   Hello Everybody!  I hope you all had a great day.  In this year of 2011, I'm finding it strange that Mondays feel more like Sundays and Tuesdays are the new Monday.  Let's not even talk about how the horoscopes have changed and really....I don't know what sign to follow!  Alls I'm saying is:  I'm noticing that there has been a shift in the air since 2011 started.  ....now for the real part!

See...ain't no owner in sight!

   I've owned two dogs in my life.  One dog was a 100 pound Weimawaner and the other was a mid sized Labrador Retriever.  Both of these dogs poo'd like crazy!  Oh the times I've been in my own yard and have accidentally stepped in chocolate soft-serve.  The rank, abominable smell, that uncomfortable squish, that instant rage you feel as you take in the whole experience, is all nothing short of having a nervous breakdown!    It's all so traumatizing that it only has to happen to you once, before you "get it".  You have to pick your dog's poo up sometimes.
  For those who do not have their own yard.  Go ahead and grab a plastic baggy and pick up your dog's poo.  The only thing worse than stepping in dog poo is when that dog does not belong to you and you step in the poo!  The only hot lunches I want to happen upon are the one's that aren't from the entrails of a canine.  So, don't be that guy, neighbor, chick or idiot....clean up after you dog Dawg!

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by your friendly:  DO IT AGAIN AND SEE IF I WONT BE COMING FOR THAT .,,,, LATER society.

No comments:

Post a Comment