It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ain't nothing like a good quick week

Friggin Friday,

Hey Folks, hows it going?  I hope that all of you had just as great and quick of a week as I have had.  Some weeks are arduous and run at a grueling pace.  Some weeks, your manager hovers over your cubicle or you are made to fly out of town just to make someone else feel good about an "account".  Some weeks, you get written up, put on probation and get a flat tire...all in the same day!

However, this was not one of those weeks.  Between, track conditioning, students passing tests, good lunches, great friends and an accurate dvr, its been a great week.  Now, it's Friday evening and im thinking..."man, if my weekend is anything like my week, I'll be the Miggety Man!".

Get it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment