It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Want to know who you really are....look at your friends!

Winging it Wednesday to Everybody!,
  By everyone, I mean the world!  A HUGE WELCOME to my new readers in The Netherlands, Russia, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Indonesia, The Philippines, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Romania, United Arab Emirates and Morocco.  I am humbled and honored that you all have taken the time to check out my corner of the web.  And to all my U.S. fans....its not a day that goes by that I am not amazed by the encouraging responses.  The other day I hit 64 individuals reading my blog in one day (my highest count so far)!  Outstanding and THANK YOU!

  After a toxy turvey weekend and an even more hectic Tuesday, I thought of a few subjects that would be awesome to discuss.  Our topic for today:  Want to know who you really are, then look to your friends!  That's right, its that simple.  Want to get to know someone, see who they hang out with.  My theory here is that you do not choose your family, but you definitely do choose your friends. 

    I am fortunate enough to have 5 of the best friends a guy could have in the world.  If you look to this group of five guys and 1 girl (Go G. go!) you'd see a great representation of me:  comical, industrious, charming, full of pranks and jokes, viciousness, sharp at the tongue and sharp of with, commanding and big hearted.  Now those are just my best of friends. 

  To really see the correlation, look at how their friends treat them!  If you see the person's friends (let's talk about someone not us!) frequently flake out on them, not return phone calls, never invite them anywhere or constantly bickering...beware!  There is a reason why someone is constantly getting the short end of the stick.  ....In short, you cant judge a book by its cover, but you can judge a person by their friends!

Remember, it takes you being a good friend to have a good friend.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday 

**Become a fan of my blog by clicking the follow button at the top of the page!**

No comments:

Post a Comment