It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Top Ten General Rules that SHOULD Be Common Knowledge but sadly are not :(

Alright Alright Alright, it's Tuesday!,


Hello Everybody!  I enjoyed hearing all the great feedback from yesterday's posting.  Looks like the blog hit over 125 views yesterday!  Outstanding and thank you so much for reading.  As I ended yesterday post, I began wondering what today's post would be about.  The first thought that came to mind was "Please No Socks with Flip Flops".  While so true, I do not believe that a whole blog should be dedicated to this subject...however, it still should be mentioned!  So, instead of a whole blog on how I am against people (except for prisoners...those jail cells get drafty ...I hear) wearing socks with flip flops, I give you:



The Top Ten General Rules that Should Be Common Knowledge But Sadly are Not :(

10.  Unless were intimate, please stay at least two feet back from me

9.  Conversate is not a word (C'mon, I am serious, please use "converse")

8.  It's not OK to watch a bootleg movie on the first date

7.  If you have not given me at least a kiss after I have paid for the 3rd date, there wont be a 4th

6.  Herman Cain did it

5.  Kids really should be quiet when grown folks are talking

4.  Telling on your siblings should stop after the age of 18

3.  An Ipad is just a bigger version of the Iphone...without the phone (yeah I said it!)

2.  If you work hard, then your hard work will pay off

1.  Your Mom will always have something to say about something (so accept it and move on)!!!!!


Today's Top Ten has been brought to you by Kriss Kross ......cause inside out, they're wiggity wiggity wiggity wack!

Cowabunga.......  Im out.











1 comment: