It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Vacation...I mean Christmas!

Good morning World,


I hope that this day finds you all in good spirits.  If it does not, then maybe you should get a job where they give you over three weeks off during the Christmas season!  I know what your saying....."how is I, going to get a job that gives me all that time off?" (I accept that folk's English is not where its supposed to be these days ...not my reader's of course!).  Well, if you cannot obtain one of these jobs, then look to me and bask in some of my glory! 


Besides going to the gym and doing a little more shopping, I have absolutely no agenda!  Please note, that I am not looking for an agenda as well.  That's right, NO- I don't want to help, assist, cooperate with, please, endure,  aid, support, back up....Anything or Anybody.  I just want to do whatever I please until I January 3rd 2012.

Merry Vacati......I mean Christmas...Very Merry Chriscation!



No comments:

Post a Comment