It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Monday, December 12, 2011

I made it to 31....and am ready for what is being brought on!

Hello World,

It's great to be back with you all.  Since I have last blogged, a lot of wonderful things have taken place.  I had another successful year of volleyball coaching, I began playing on a volleyball league, and I made it through the summer and have started teaching high school once again.  This this year has been full of surprises.  I managed to get into an ESOL graduate program (in which I am currently earning all "A's")!  I am in my second class of the program and I can honestly say I am learning more than what I ever imagined.  I am grateful to have made the qualifications to get into this "all expenses paid" program.

This year I have seen almost all of my closest friends become pregnant.  At first this was a gradual transition, however it seems as though all of a sudden all four of my closest friends are pregnant at the moment!  I am very happy and excited for them!  They will be excellent parents.  ....however, this whole "all my friends having babies thing" only amplifies the fact that I am 31; and at 31, people are supposed to be getting married, married, and having babies! .........that or either making their way towards a goal (which is what I am doing!)

As I have been riding this Super Trolley I call life, I have checked in on my blog.  I have had over 1400 views, at least one view per day and am now in over 50 countries.  The world has become a lot smaller, cozier and warmer.  Opportunities are abound for those who want a change in life and the future and world is bright!  Because of the constant views, I have received many requests to pick up my blog.  So....after much debate....I am going for it again.

Please be on the look out for daily posts and feel free to send me ideas on topics of what you would like to hear about.  Cheers to a good 2011 and an even better 2012.
 
It's getting exciting y'all! Have a Merry Monday Eve

Tada










1 comment:

  1. Great post! I can't wait until I turn 30. Sounds exciting! LMBO

    ReplyDelete