It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Friday, December 30, 2011

As the New Year approaches... Why not get better at something?

Good morning World,


I hope that you all had a fantastic Holiday Season!  I was fortunate enough to go by four different homes (all family) for Christmas.  Other than a huge drain on my gas tank (my mother lives 50 miles away from me) I greatly enjoyed the day.  On a high note, I was able to have my nephew with me all day and he met a whole side of his family for the first time!  Awesome, it was just awesome!

So I've been pondering over New Year's Eve and Day.  Will I go out of town, will I stay in with friends, will I say "the heck with it all" and stay home that night?  Well, I have not quite come to the answer to those questions, I have however, figured at least one thing out for the New Year.....I am going to get better at something this year



Don't get me wrong, I will rang in with the rest of The United States of America and put losing weight and exercising more on my list as well.  I mean, LA Fitness is making the come up off of me, so common sense says I'd better start frequenting the place more often.  But, in such a rocky economy and (admittedly) topsy turvy times, everybody should take the time to get better at something!  What makes you stand out as an individual, what is it that makes you happy, what would you do if you had more time to do it?  I find when I ask people these questions, it takes more than a few minutes for people to respond back.  The answers to the aforementioned questions should have less than a 10 second response!  Aren't these some of the most important questions that one should know about themselves?

So aim at getting better.....cause if you do not, nobody else will take the time to do it for you!



This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by the word: Happy- cause that's what were supposed to be!





No comments:

Post a Comment