It's the Green Hat

It's the Green Hat
Hot in the cold!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time to kick it up a notch!

Hello Everybody,

After a year of intensively being back in school, I am back in the Blogosphere.  While being away from my blog I have thought about writing an awful lot.  Also, I am still amazed by the amount of views my blog has received while I have not been writing.
There are so many things that I would like to comment on and tackle.  Before, my blog was ran by random thoughts and ideas that came to mind.  That is fine some of the time. After putting a few feelers out on how I could improve my blog, I came up with the following new directions: social commentary on current events, more pictures, updated pictures and consistency.  That's right, I am able to call myself out on the consistency piece.  To everyone....thanks for peeking in on my blog.  I will be sure to make things more interesting for future posts.

Tada

No comments:

Post a Comment